Our exclusive and extremely thorough Getting Starting Instructional DVD covers all you need to know to get the most out of your V-Accordion. This series is the fastest and easiest way to learn how to play a Roland FR-1x.
This product comes free when you purchase a FR-1x from Roxy’s Music Store.
Our exclusive and extremely thorough “Getting Started” instructional DVD covers all you need to know to get the most out of your Roland FR-1x V-Accordion. It consists of two DVDs containing a total of three hours of very detailed, evenly paced instruction that anyone can follow. You also get a USB memory stick containing example “User Program” and “Backing Track” files, as well as a collection of accordion lessons and exercise material in PDF format that you can read or print out from your computer. Finally you get some “Look Up” charts that facilitate the selection of all the accordion, orchestral, organ, and percussion selections that are possible on the instrument, as well as a chart of suggested parameter configuration adjustments for best solo performance or for controlling the BK-7m backing module.
- Two DVD disks
- One USB memory stick (see details below)
- Accordion, Orchestral, MIDI charts
- Connection of instrument to batteries or AC power, MIDI out, Computer out, and audio output
- Selection of accordion reed combinations
- Selection of accordion sets (types)
- Selection of orchestral sounds with articulation control as well as a variety of dynamic control options for piano/guitar sounds
- Selection of organ sounds with Leslie rotary effect
- Selection of percussion sounds with dynamic control options
- Dual mode to combine (mix) accordion and orchestral sounds.
- Proper volume and air release valve adjustment
- How to play backing tracks with student example on USB memory stick
- Configurable parameters, including bellows control for best dynamic range or fixed bellows, treble-to-bass balance, and much more
- User Program feature: creation editing and saving with student example on USB memory stick.
- Switching octaves of keyboard
- Transposing to any key
- Internal metronome