The new Roland FR-8x V-Accordion is the perfect combination of traditional accordion playability and modern digital power. It features dynamic bellows behavior that recreates the response of an acoustic instrument and expanded sound bank plus additional effects. The FR-8xb is a chromatic button version that can be set to any button system.
- Roland FR-8xb features:
- 120 bass, velocity sensitive buttons that can be set to standard, free bass, orchestra and more…
- 92 buttons, velocity sensitive with aftertouch and can be set to C, Bajan system and more…
- 128 note polyphony and 100 accordion sets:
- 14 Treble Registers
- 7 Bass/Chord registers
- 7 Free Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Free Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Chord registers
- 180 Orchestral sounds
- 18 Drum Sets
- 26 onboard effects including Reverb, Chorus, Delay and 4 powerful multi-effects for Accordion and Orchestra section
- All-new user interface, featuring a large, easy-to-read color display
- 3 programmable chin switches for hands-free control
- 1,400 user program memories allow players to save custom setups for performance
- Onboard looper for creating instant backing accompaniment
- Recording, audio playback, and more via convenient USB memory; USB COMPUTER port for integrating with MIDI music software
- Find More Details, Specs and Pics on Roland’s website: Roland FR-8xb
New technology improves Dynamic Bellow Behavior.
With a traditional accordion, the sound is produced the vibration of the reeds that is generated by the movement of air through the bellows but the resistance of the bellows varies depending on how many notes are played and which reeds are used. In the new FR-8xb, the Dynamic Bellows Behavior automatically adjusts the air flow in the bellows based on the selected register and the number of notes played, accurately replicating the familiar and comfortable bellows feel of a real accordion.
Redesigned user interface now with color screen.
The FR-8xb features a larger brightly colored display screen that makes it easier and faster to use Three all-new programmable chin switches let you control a variety of functions such as changing registers, selecting user programs, and more, all without lifting your hands off the keyboards. Additionally, 1400 user program memories provide ample storage for custom settings, with quick fingertip recall in every performing situation.