The Yamaha EAD10 drum module is a quick, easy way to mic up your drum kit for live sound or for practice. Includes a kick drum trigger and two built-in stereo microphones. These run through the EAD10 module, which gives control of the output sound, as well as access to a wide variety of effects, reverb, delay, compressors and more.
Take a look or come down to the store to try it out!
Take it home today for only $25 a month!
Click here for details or call 585-343-7222
A trigger and stereo mics in one unit! Crazy!
Out of stock
- High-quality drum sounds in headphones with favorite songs bring excitement to practice
- Video/audio recording (with free mobile app) with HQ sound allows drummers to easily share or play with music from a USB drive and record your performance directly to the USB
- Effects bring new inspirations to create new music
- Live audio application easily reproduce effects with smaller PA setting
- Simple and compact set up—take it to rehearsal or gig to make quick recordings
- 50 preset/200 user SCENE transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds
- With the free iOS App you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances
You may also like…