Used Roland FR-7 Grey
120 bass digital accordion with a gig bag and new battery
Condition: This FR-7 is a couple years old but has been fully tested and is still in good working condition. All the keys, buttons and knobs operate perfectly. The speakers are good, the input/output jacks are good, the display is still clear. The body of the accordion has only a little wear, overall it is very clean looking. If you have any questions about the condition, please message us before placing an order.
Includes: used Roland accordion, owner’s manual, power cable and FBC-7 pedal for charging and controlling the FR7. Also includes a Roland gig bag and a brand new battery.
Features: The FR-7 are the first instruments of their type to successfully integrate powerful Physical Behavior Modeling (PBM) technology into a traditional accordion design, combining the familiar sounds and nuances of a traditional accordion with the versatility of a modern digital musical instrument. You can instantly select and switch between a wide range of sounds and/or types of accordions, or customize your own unique timbres. Because it doesn’t depend on moving parts for sound generation, the V-Accordion is always in tune, and both keyboards can be transposed to play across a wide range of octaves. For sound output, the V-Accordions can used the onboard speakers, plug directly into a sound system, recording device, or plug in a pair of headphones for silent practice.
- Right hand: 41 keys
- Left Hand: 120 bass buttons with velocity
- Bellows: Real pneumatic detection of bellows pressure, Bellows Resistance Regulator Sound Source
- 8 Accordion Tone Sets: 14 Treble registers, 7 Bass registers, 7 Orchestral Bass registers, 7 Orchestral Chord registers and 22 Orchestral sounds
- 16 Musette Tunings: Off, Dry, Classic, F-Folk, American L/H, North Europe, German L/H, D-Folk L/H, Alpine, Italian L/H, French, Scottish
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Roatry and “Cassotto” and “Sordina” Simulations.
- Registers: 14 x Treble plus Orchestra, 7 x Bass.
- Display: 48 x 48 dots backlit LCD
- Speakers: 2 x 25 watts, 2 x 10cm Neodymium speakers
- Operation Modes: Bass & Chord Mode, Treble Mode, Octave Mode, Pad Function and Song Function
- Connections: Stereo Headphone Output, Line Outputs and Multi Connector to FBC-7
- Size and Weight: 20” x 11” x 16” ; 26 lbs. 13 oz.
Battery-powered instrument with built-in speakers. Though the FR7 is a fully digital instrument, it’s also an all-in-one instrument, i.e. you do not need to connect it to any amplifier to produce sounds. Its onboard amplification system is powerful enough for small venues, restaurants, pubs. Furthermore, the FR7 comes with a rechargeable battery, so that you do not need to connect it to a power outlet. It goes far beyond the control possibilities of a MIDI keyboard with optional performance functions.