Used Roland FR-7
120 bass digital V-Accordion
In good working condition, includes the FBC-7 pedal and case.
Condition: Tested and in working condition. All buttons and keys are working. The speakers sound great. The bellow play tight. The screen is clear and easy to read. The battery is fully charged. Straps are in nice shape. There are a few small scratches but nothing serious and the most significant ones are pictured.
Includes: Roland FR-7 accordion, the FBC-7 pedal, cable, Roland gig bag and owner’s manual. (There is also bellows cover chest pad included that was removed for the photo)
Features: The FR-7 is one of the first accordions to integrate the Physical Behavior Modeling (PBM) technology into a traditional accordion design, combining the familiar sounds and nuances of a traditional accordion with the versatility of a modern digital musical instrument. You can instantly select and switch between a wide range of sounds and/or types of accordions. Because it doesn’t depend on moving parts for sound generation, the V-Accordion is always in tune, and both keyboards can be transposed to play across a wide range of octaves. For sound output, the V-Accordions can plug directly into a sound system, recording device, or plug in a pair of headphones for silent practice. These amazing new instruments must be squeezed to be believed.
- 120 bass buttons, 41 piano keys
- 48 x 84 backlit LCD Screen
- Physical Behavior Modeling provides simulation of traditional accordions
- 40 full programmable sets, each Accordion Sets including:
- 14 Treble registers
- 7 Bass registers
- 22 Orchestral sounds
- 15 Musette tuning presets
- 30 virtual accordion models inside, plus 29 orchestral sounds
- Portable, lightweight, and expandable via MIDI
- Onboard Effects
- Organ Rotary
- 50 watt Stereo powered speaker system
- 20-13/16″ x 16-11/16″ and only 25 lbs. 6 oz.
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack 24V-4500mAh
- Color: Dark Gray