Used Cerwin Vega el-36b
In great shape and very clean! Has some duck tape but that was to protect from the other speaker sitting on top of it. This will give you big bass!
The EL-36B Earthquake Subwoofer replaces the legendary SL-36B, which had long been one of Cerwin-Vega’s most popular designs. The EL-36B Subwoofer features significant improvements including a new enclosure design to optimize the horn characteristics; a newly designed 18″ woofer with new adhesives and voice coil technology for sustained power handling and performance; a universal pole mount, which makes it an ideal performance companion for use with the V-152MKII; and a new cabinet and caster design for easier transport.
- 18″ folded horn loaded bass
- Perfect for PA/playback/disco
- 106 dB sensitivity @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Use with any CV’s full range systems to optimize extended bass response
- Universal pole mount
- New cabinet and caster design for easy mobility
EL-36B Earthquake 18″ Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 300 Hz
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Program Power Handling: 500 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 106 dB
- Connections: 1/4″ Phone, Neutrik Speakon
- 18″ Woofer with 3″ Voice Coil
- Durable Multi-Ply Construction
- High Quality Carpet for Durability
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36″ x 24″ x 36″
- Weight: 166 lbs.