The V-Accordion revolution continues with the new Roland FR-4x!
The FR-4x is the latest design in Roland’s V-Accordion series and it does not disappoint. It’s light and portable yet packed with useful features like pressure-sensing bellows, full-range onboard speakers and the same powerful sound engine as the Roland FR-8x. Choose from a wide selection of accordion sounds from around the world, control other electronic musical instruments via the MIDI connector, record your playing to a connected USB stick and share your music with the world. While the sounds and playing feel are reassuringly traditional, the Roland FR-4x is an accordion for the modern age.
Click here to watch video demonstrations on our Roland FR-4x video page.
Roland FR-4x V-Accordion features:
- 120 bass buttons
- 37 velocity sensitive keys
- 5 modes including free bass and orchestra
- 100 Accordion Sets onboard
- 14 Right Hand Registers: Accordion registers, Orchestra registers, Organ registers
- 7 Left Hand Registers: Bass & Chord registers, Free Bass registers, Orchestra Bass registers, Orchestra Chord registers, Orchestra Free Bass registers
- High-resolution pressure sensor for the detection of bellows pressure with 16 different curve settings.
- 128 Voice Polyphony
- Reverb, Chorus, Rotary and “Cassotto” simulation
- USB Flash Memory connector to store your settings
- Powerful onboard amplification system: 2 x 10cm speakers with 11 watts of power plus a tweeter
- Super realistic accordion simulations including stopping-reed growl, closing valve noise and left button noise
- Drum parts to be played with your left hand
- It can be powered using 10 AA type rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Size: 18-15/16″ x 10-11/16″ x 16-15/16″
- Weight: 19 lbs, 10 oz
- Available in Black or Red