Getting Started on the Roland FR-4x
An extensive instructional DVD series created to help Roland accordions players get the most from their instruments! These DVDs are currently only being made available to customers who purchase their FR-4x from Roxy’s.
Our exclusive “Getting Starting” Instructional DVD covers all you need to know to get the most out of your Roland FR-4x. All instruction is presented in a very detailed manner at a level that any accordionist, beginner or advanced, can understand. You can get these Instructional DVDs FREE when you order a Roland FR-4x from Roxy’s.
- The Roland FR-4x DVDs cover a lot of important material including:
- How to set up the FR-4x bellows, batteries, cables
- How to program the FR-4x sets and user programs
- How to find the right orchestral tones on the FR-4x
- Basic Connection and Operation
- Air release, volume and Bellows Optimization
- Instrument Parameter Adjustments
- User Programs and User Sets
- Add on Sound Expansions
- How to use the FR-4x Sound Player (Backing Tracks)