Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller
Brand new; still in the box. Ships quickly.
- Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
- New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
- In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2 protocol adapted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2-equipped products
- 3-way power supply and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
- Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
The FC-300 is outfitted with nine industrial-grade footswitches and two programmable expression pedals for fast, easy control and expanded performance capabilities. The backlit LCD offers a high contrast view, even in the darkest stage environments.
Up to 100 sets of MIDI messages/parameters can be stored simultaneously in the FC-300 as patches. Complex MIDI transmission is made simple thanks to the FC-300’s ability to package chunks of data together in a single patch, and then transmit each data-burst via footswitch.