Trans Wine Red single cutaway electric
- 24.75 inch scale neck with 22 Jumbo frets
- Rock Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- Chrome plated hardware, three- a-side, diecast tuners, keystone buttons, 15-1 Ratio
- 2- Peavey USA Design SC2 series alnico humbucking pickups
- 1.69 inch nut width and 12.5 inch fretboard radius and a D style neck shape
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls
- Set neck with ‘extended tail inch construction
- Heavy duty tailpiece and bridge and dual-action torsion rod
The new Peavey SC-2 features improved upper fret access with specially design and calibrated SC series Alnico pickups voiced for each position. The sleek, comfortable body has been designed with a unique rear waist cutaway. “Extended Tail Construction” refers to the way the neck is attached to the body; on the SC-2, the neck pocket is extended all the way to the pickup cavity, vastly increasing the amount of contact area of the neck to the integral center body section of the body. This has the effect of increasing the sustain of the guitar and is a feature not seen on guitars costing many times as much as the SC-2.
- Peavey USA Design SC Series 2 Alnico Humbuckers
- Neck pickup: Output and frequency response tailored for neck position, pickup designed for clear high end, medium output with smooth, warm low end without being muddy. The combination of a calibrated Alnico 2 bar magnet and precise coil winding process makes the SC-2 neck perfect for Jazz, Blues and the vintage “woman tone” made popular in the late 60’s. Even at the highest volume levels, the SC-2 neck pickup will remain articulate, yet warm and smooth. Awesome picking dynamics and full range of response are trademarks of the SC-2 neck pickup.
- Bridge pickup: Output and frequency tailored for SC-2 body/neck construction, pickup designed for clear high end, increased output and even midrange response. Calibrated Alnico 5 magnet adds warmth and increased output. Frequency tailored coil winding improves high end presence for smooth sustain and extra “bite” for solo and lead work.