Measures of Success was created to ignite musical curiosity, to unite conceptual knowledge with performance skills, to foster understanding of the many ways that people share and interact with music, and to assess each student’s continued musical growth.
• 6 full-page assessments include:
- Critical Listening
- Playing By Ear
- Theory and Terminology
- Composing / Arranging
• Wealth of classical and world music representing over 20 composers and 17 countries
• 15 pieces for full band
• Duets, rounds, & 2 solos with piano accompaniment
• 2 Play-Along CDs feature demo and performance tracks with professional musicians
• Featured in SmartMusic, the award-winning learning software
• Correlates with art and world history
• Incorporates the National Standards for Music Education
• Additional features including conducting, rhythm review, clapping exercises, scales, and more!